EUROPA 4000 - Facade System
Europa 4000 Final Logo Red
EUROPA 4000 is the avant-garde Aluminium System suitable for the construction of Glazing Facades in
modern buildings due to the unique supporting technique onto the aluminium frame. The EUROPA 4000
series has been specially tested under the strictest requirements demanded by engineers and
architects. It is specially designed in order to ensure fast and accurate construction, facility, security,
reduced cost of accessories and high strength, whereas it offers a perfect functional and aesthetic result.
EUROPA 4000 covers three construction types: Structural (conventional), Semi-Structural and Structural Glazing.
Technical data summary:
Facade System 3 types:
Usage: Glass fronts with Structural, Semi-Structural or Structural Glazing curtain walls.
Ability to place projecting windows.
1. Designed to covers every type of construction curtain wall.
2. 3 types: Structural, Semi Structural and Standard.
3. Structures with vertical or angled surfaces.
4. Projected windows profiles.
5. Can be combined with the EUROPA Louvres Shading System for sun protection.
• Coverage of buildings frontage (vertical or angled).
• Curtain walls with projected windows.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
Aluminium Alloy : AIMgSi-0.5 F22
Hardness: 12 Webster
Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
Profile thickness: 2,2mm
Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
Glazing thickness : from 6mm up to 29mm
Dimensions of the small transom: 60mm x 50mm
Dimensions of the middle transom: 60mm x 60mm
Dimensions of large transom: 60mm x 93mm
Dimensions of the smallest column: 60mm x 93mm
Dimensions of the largest column : 60mm x 164mm